we have the great pleasure to invite you to the seminar
Europe and Beyond. Towards European digital sovereignty
Warsaw, 24.01.2020, 10h00-12h00
Representation of the European Commission in Poland
Among our speakers are:
- Róża Thun,Member of European Parliament
- Jakub Boratyński, Head of Unit for Cyber Security and Digital Privacy, DG CNECT
- Dr. Philipp Ludewig, Policy Adviser, Task Force Artificial Intelligence, Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, Germany
- Aleksandra Przegalińska, PhD, Kozminski University/ Management in Networked and Digital Societies – Harvard Labour and Worklife Programme Senior Research Fellow Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Anna Radwan, In.Europa President
Polish-English translation will be provided.
The digitization process has given digital businesses new power over the lives of citizens, businesses and countries. Undoubtedly, our security in this respect will depend on how the European institutions and nation states take care of the regulations and principles of cooperation.
Without serious debate and proposals for solutions in this regard, we are threatened by marginalization. We must be prepared for what the digital future brings us.
The seminar is organized in cooperation with European Commission , Erasmus+ Programme, Konrad Adenauer Foundation, Foundation for Polish-German Cooperation and under the patronage of EC Representation in Poland.
The number of places is limited. You will be asked to show your ID on the entrance.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you to this timely seminar.